Maxsen provides a comprehensive scope of services for hospitality projects include resorts, clubs, hotels and serviced apartments. Maxsen Group has a team of professionals with extensive experience within the hospitality sector, providing services to clients in the specialization of technical and financial planning and partnering for the development and acquisition/disposition of hospitality projects. Maxsen Group and its key management team have worked with all of the world’s premier international hotel brands including Crowne Plaza, Sheraton, Intercontinental, Hyatt and Hilton.
Technical Services Advisory
- Provide technical and project management support during various design and construction phases of a project. This includes providing advice on concept, planning, approvals, and detailed design.
- Assist in cost estimation, construction planning and project management as well as providing advices on interior finishing, equipment, and facilities programming.
- Coordinate with third party technical consultants including hotel operators, quantity surveyors, architects, urban planner, environmental engineers, lighting consultant, landscape consultant and contractors.
- Provide pre-opening and commissioning support and advice to ensure all equipment and facilities are properly designed, installed and maintained.
- Provide advices on the development process, preparation of a feasibility study including positioning and the initial design of the project.
- Selection and appointments of various consultants, including the architect, interior designer, environmental consultant, legal and tax advisors and urban planning consultant.
- Provide planning & coordination expertise with government authorities, technical teams and consultants.
- Assist in the land acquisition and development process including infrastructure development, re-settlement and negotiation with the government authorities as necessary.
- Selection of hotel operator and negotiation of the various contracts including the management agreement, technical services agreement and sales & marketing agreement.
- Provide advice on the appropriate capital structure and fund raising strategy taking into consideration of the current conditions and requirements of the financial market.
- Develop a comprehensive financial model including pre-opening budget, development costs and operation performance and costs.
- Advise and assist in the raising of funding in the form of equity, quasi-equity and construction loans including sourcing of funding, structuring of the capital stack and advising on the security structure.
- Assist in the negotiation of the terms and documentation upto the drawdown of the funding.
Acquisition & Disposition
- Prepare a sales and marketing strategy plan and approach a wide network of hotel investors including high net-worth individuals, institutional funds, private equity funds, REITs, hotel operators and property investors.
- Prepare project memorandums for potential investors and arrange for execution of confidentiality agreement.
- Short-list potential investors and negotiation acquisition structure including pricing, payment terms and acquisition process.
- Coordinate with site visit, due diligence process and negotiation of acquisition documentation.
- Monitor the closing process including monitoring the payments, condition precedents and hand-over process.
- Provide project development services to ensure the highest quality development that will maintain value while meeting the target financial goals of our clients.
- Provide advices to owners in master planning and selection of architects and other consultants.
- Select and manage the third party consultants as part of the overall project development team.
- Selection and monitoring of property and operation manager.
- Provide operation and pre-opening advices to ensure operation efficiency.
- Monitor the operation of hospitality projects to ensure the property are achieving maximum value while the assets being maintained with high standards.